Search results

1. ACEDad

Troubles posting pictures

Is anyone else havI got trouble posting pictures? When I try to use the button for pictures it is asking for a url and has a picture of the link icon. I tried on safari and chrom, computer and iPad and the same thing happens not matter what. thanks
  2. ACEDad

Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route (MABDR)

I was just reading about the MABDR that runs from the VA/NC border up to NY. The website says it is suitable for 4x4 vehicles. Just curious if anyone has experience on this trail? Seems like it might be a great way to explore the region
  3. ACEDad

Larger tires now I need to reprogram my Gldiator

Last week I upgraded my Gladiator from 31 stock all weather tires to 33 A/Ts.  I asked the dealership how much it would be to reprogram for the larger tires and they said $150 but that they wouldn't do it for over 31" tires (I know weird right).  Any way I am wondering if there is anywhere or...
  4. ACEDad

Camping near Peter’s mill trail

Looking to do first trail ride with my gladiator at Peter's mill and to camp out afterward. Any recommendations for family camping nearby. Kids are 6-10 yrs old. Thanks
  5. ACEDad

Greetings

I am so glad to be joining this group.  I can't wait to get out and introduce my daughters to off roading in our Gladiator  :D Forgot to mention earlier I am In West Springfield/Burke
Back