Search results

1. WNDR-XJ

Rausch Creek Badge of Honor Ride - June 11

Hi there! I will be leading a Jeep Badge of Honor day-trip to Rausch Creek on June 11. The aim of this trip is to do all three BoH trails at Rausch: Trail 11 (green), Crawler Ridge (blue), and Crawl Daddy (red). If you want to only join for the two easier trails, that's ok too! Starting with...
  2. WNDR-XJ

Please Vote! March Jeep Of The Month

Time to vote! @Nacho Bill On Outer Limits @cptchaos4567 and @TheoLP62
  3. WNDR-XJ

March JOTM - Submissions

Hi everyone! This is the thread for March 2022 Jeep of the Month submissions. Please consider replying to this thread with a picture of your Jeep and a brief description (or nominating another member and their Jeep) by 5pm this Friday, Feb 25th. Voting will start that evening and last through...
  4. WNDR-XJ

Wonder Woman Cherokee (1997 XJ Sport) - An Origin Story

Several of you have asked for an origin story of the Wonder Woman Cherokee, so, without further adieu, I give you Lucy (she got her name before her current paint job), the 1997 XJ. She’s never driven better, and we’re very happy with her current set-up. We still have a few more things in store...
  5. WNDR-XJ

Easter Jeep Safari 2023

Easter Jeep Safari 2023 April 1st - April 9th, 2023 Confirmed members: @Galactica @WNDR-XJ @OneArmedSaint @Matanzas @Cloving Trail Schedule: @Galactica / @WNDR-XJ CONFIRMED @OneArmedSaint CONFIRMED @Cloving CONFIRMED @Matanzas CONFIRMED Saturday April 1st Hells Revenge Hells Revenge...
  6. WNDR-XJ

New Forum Testing!

Greetings Everyone! The Board of Directors and Officers have been evaluating alternate forum software solutions to enhance the NOVA Jeepers online user experience. We have set up a test forum, which can be accessed here: https://www.kirwincomputing.com/index.php The content on the forum was...
  7. WNDR-XJ

Chrysler 8.25 Re-gearing pattern

Doing gears, thoughts?  .72 mm Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  8. WNDR-XJ

Measurement Request

Any chance someone with a JLU would be willing to replicate this measurement, and grab a photo of it? Looking to confirm the distance from the bottom of the rear seat to the back of the tub. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  9. WNDR-XJ

Galactica - 2018 JL

After owning 4 Jeep Cherokee's (3 XJs and 1 KL) we finally decided to jump off the deep end and get our first Wrangler. Introducing Galactica - the 2018 JL. We have been researching and planning out or JL build over the past year and were lucky enough to find a great deal on a used Sport S...
  10. WNDR-XJ

Recommendation for Alignment and Coilover Spring Replacement

Greetings! Does anyone have recommendations for a good shop in the Sterling / Ashburn area that is competent at performing alignments on lifted Jeeps? Likewise any recommendations for a shop that can replace springs in front coilovers? Thanks!
  11. WNDR-XJ

Trying to register for CampHeep 16!

Hello! I recently registered as a member on Aug 4th, hoping to get signed up for CampHeep16. I have the receipt from paypal, and the confirmation email, but have not yet been classified as a member on the forum, and therefore cant sign up for the event! Any advice on how I can get signed up...
  12. WNDR-XJ

Hello from Sterling!

Finally joining the club, and hoping to meet some fellow Jeepers and do some local rides!  We've got two Cherokees...20 model years apart!  A 1997 XJ named Lucy and a 2017 KL Trailhawk named Kara. 
Back