Search results

1. CookieMonster

Jeeps and Dogs - Pics

Anyone else find their pup loves their Jeep? Here is a thread to show off your dog with your Jeep.
  2. CookieMonster

JK Front Bumper - free

I got this bumper from another member to make a kids game for show-n-shine. I no longer need it taking space in the garage. It could be a fun project to make a shorty, or you can take the 2x4s and have your own Jeep game. Available in Aldie near Braddock and Northstar FREE!!
  3. CookieMonster

FS: Mopar Trail Rated Accessory Kit - $100 obo

Howdy, I am listing this for a neighbor, his son sold his Jeep and no longer needs this. It appears to be unused. If interested, reach out to Chris at 7zero3-3zero4-4nine-eight2. I can deliver to camp heap if that helps.
  4. CookieMonster

April 2024 Eclipse Viewing Party - Redbird SRA

Redbird SRA Eclipse Viewing Party - 2024 A couple years ago while living in Denver, there was a solar eclipse. Denver was an okay viewing experience, but didn't reach totality. My friends who drove up to Wyoming got to experience the total black out and reported it being amazing. Since then...
  5. CookieMonster

Fall Foliage Ride - Sunday / Day 2 / Part Deux

2022 Fall Foliage Ride - DAY TWO - October 23 - SUNDAY Can't make official ride, but still want to air down, throw it in four low and see some leaves? This is the SUNDAY ride, for those who can't make the previous day run, or just want to run it twice. Link to the official Northern Virginia...
  6. CookieMonster

JLUR oem sliders

I’ve got my stock rubicon sliders available for free. They are a bit scrapped up, but they have kept my pinch seam clean and damage free. These could protect your Jeep now. Available for pickup in Aldie near Braddock and Northstar.
  7. CookieMonster

Smokin' Meat

Anybody else into smoking meat? I am currently 11 hrs into a brisket on my big green egg. Once the brisket is done, I'll let it rest for a couple hours and then I'll smoke some mac cheese. I've got a raspberry pi based controller managing the heat, and I can check on the progress from anywhere...
  8. CookieMonster

Uwharrie Spring Break? April 9-12

I am taking my three sons down to Uwharrie for spring break. So this would be family friendly. I am curious if there any interest in joining? Drive down Saturday, wheel Sunday and Monday. I am sucker for jeep badges. So we would definitely hit Dickey Bell. Speaking of badges, Gulches Off road...
  9. CookieMonster

Hello from Aldie

Hi All, My name is Andy and my wife and I just moved from Colorado to the area. We ordered a JLUR with the turbo last summer. We tried to do as much off-roading before we moved to VA. I am looking forward to finding some local off roading and collecting some more badges of honor. Black Bear...
Back