Search results

1. alpineovernappa

JLU laser fit floor mats $60

Full set of laser fitted floor mats (front, rear, cargo area) for 4 door Jeep wrangler 2018 and newer (current body style JL, not for JK). Brand new still in the box. The front pair will fit any JL wrangler 2018+ or JT gladiator. Cargo mat is for non-subwoofer Jeeps but may work for subwoofer...
  2. alpineovernappa

*SOLD* ARE truck cap camper long bed walk-in - $300

Truck camper cap with full rear door for sale for long bed. Great for camping or for dogs. Details in the link below. $300 for a forum member. Located in the Merrifield area. Will consider fun trades for things that go boom, pop, whizz, or vroom...
  3. alpineovernappa

Anybody else headed to EJS 2024?

I'll be camping in moab for EJS this year. Anybody else headed out that way?
  4. alpineovernappa

wanted: single OEM falken wildpeak at3w 285/70r17

Looking for a single wildpeak A/T tire that's in good shape to use as a spare. Doesn't matter if it has a wheel or not. Anybody want to sell their spare? Thanks!
  5. alpineovernappa

6. alpineovernappa

TJ soft top frame and canvas reduced $50

Tj soft top frame and main canvas (no windows). Good candidate for a reskin kit. Zippers and velcro on the canvas are in good shape, small patchable hole about the size of a quarter near where one rear corner mounts. Need it out of my garage ASAP. $75 Located near inova Fairfax hospital.
  7. alpineovernappa

TJ Wanted: Factory carrier and spider gears from rear D44

Looking for a TJ factory carrier with undamaged spiders, open or LSD. Anybody have one in their parts bin from a regear? Going in a Dana 44 with 3.73, so need something out of a 3.73 or numerically smaller diff. Thanks!
  8. alpineovernappa

JL oem aluminum wheels

I have 5 JL factory wheels (no tires) with pre-'22 TPMS installed. $150 obo. Located by inova fairfax hospital. Pic is of the wheel style.
  9. alpineovernappa

ring and pinion replacement costs? LJ D44

After 175k, the ring and pinion on my rear LJ D44 (non rubicon) need to be replaced. What is the going rate for labor locally? Factory 3.73 and likely will replace it with the same Spicer 3.73 (single axle replacement- front is fine). Thanks!
  10. alpineovernappa

Wanted: Cheap set of TJ soft doors

Looking for a full (upper and lower) soft door set for a TJ. The cheaper and more beat up, the better. Thanks! Andrew
  11. alpineovernappa

Fold down tailgate questions (TJ)

Has anybody converted their tailgate to fold down instead of swing open? There are a few companies on the market that make kits, but I'm interested in whether anybody has real world experience with them. Would be nice to use the LJ as a small pickup truck from time to time. Thanks...
  12. alpineovernappa

Rusty Jeep value opinions

Hi all! A family friend is looking to sell their 2000 TJ- manual, soft top with 44k miles. Clean title and no accidents. The body is in OK shape with zero rust, but a few dings and scrapes. The frame and underside are pretty close to needing repair. The inside of the frame rails has started to...
  13. alpineovernappa

Tpms replacement

Any recommendations for a shop not too far from Fairfax to replace the tpms sensors in my wheels? Tires are good, mounted and balanced, just need the sidewall depressed to unscrew the sensor and reinstall new ones (JL, self learning). Have two wheelsets so I can just drop off the 5 wheels. Will...
  14. alpineovernappa

Big Levels 4x4 question

Not sure if this is the right sub for this. Looking at taking my mostly stock LJ and small dual sport for a weekend at big levels. Never been on this trail before. How does it compare to the flagpole loop? Any deep crossings or big rock sections? Would like to do the full loop in both the LJ and...
  15. alpineovernappa

Honest opinion: Bad enough to fail?

Looking for an honest opinion about this control arm bushing on my mom's highlander. Usually I'd just replace it, but its a massive job on this vehicle. Do you think this is bad enough to fail VA safety? The vehicle is not a primary driver and only driven within her neighborhood, so I'm not...
  16. alpineovernappa

Local tire shop recommendations

I like to support local small businesses when possible. Anybody have a recommendation for a shop to buy/mount/balance tires from? Local to the Fairfax area would be best, but will travel a bit. Need new tires mounted for my LJ. Thanks!
  17. alpineovernappa

Looking for the original owner of a 2006 6mt green LJ from chrysler of culpepper

Howdy! Recently picked up a 2006 LJ from the stafford area. Last owners had it from 2016-2021. Looks like the first owner had it locally for 10 years/150k miles and did quite a bit of quality work to it. Notable standouts from the first owner: Quadratec Q10000 synthetic winch wired into the...
Back