Search results

1. Nacho

2024 Jeep Jamboree

Anyone planning to go to any Jamborees next year? Would love to someday hit one of the Iceland ones, but not in the budget at this time...think I am leaning towards Killbuck, OH, Sept 5-7, but may be convinced to do Coal Mountain (AOAA). Let me know what anyone thinking. (y)...
  2. Nacho

Sway Bar End Links

Has any had or heard of Sway Bar End Links coming off. At Oakridge last month, my end link stripped and came loose. the threads were completely worn down and stripped. I figured maybe it was loose or worn out over years, so I replaced it. Got the new ones on and drove great. Went to West...
  3. Nacho

Flagpole this weekend

Thinking about pulling the camper up to flagpole Saturday (tomorrow). Anyone interested in doing a trail ride Saturday evening... head up about 3ish, build a fire and roast some marshmallows, then head down after dark. Also can do or early Sunday morning.
  4. Nacho

Sunday, July 30

I have heard from a couple people wanting to install some new parts before Camp Heep and I need to do some work on my soft top (for some reason tailgate bar not lining up). If anyone needs some space and wants to come hang out and Jeep, I am free and will be working on mine this Sunday. I have...
  5. Nacho

Potts Poll

Great idea @The_Rock to do a poll. Once a date is picked, we can lock this thread and go back to the Potts one. If everyone can vote for a preferred date, we can narrow down and get onto the calendar. Thanks
  6. Nacho

July JOTM (please vote)

My apologies for the delay in getting the poll posted as I have been tied up with some work training for the past two weeks. (n):poop: As normal, please select the Jeep photo you think is most worthy to grace the front page of our website and head up our Facebook page. Due to my lateness, the...
  7. Nacho

June JOTM (please vote)

Second month in a row with some amazing shots. Unfortunately, only one can win and here is how we decide. Select the Jeep photo you think is most worthy to grace the front page of our website and head up our Facebook page. Poll will remain open until Wednesday the 31st. silverhawkjlu at...
  8. Nacho

Where to Offroad

Whether you just bought your first Jeep or have been off-roading for years and are new to the area, one of the questions we often get is, where can I take my Jeep to ride some trails. Here in Northern VA, we are fortunate to have accessible trails (relatively) close by and accessible. After a...
  9. Nacho

June Jeep of the Month

I almost hate to do it after the inspirational Top of the World photo in May, but the show must go on and JOTM must be posted. Jeep of the Month submissions go on our Facebook page cover and the front of the webpage, and we will try to do another calendar this year so put your best photo...
  10. Nacho

Club Meeting Reminder

Just a reminder to bring your Jeep out to Mission BBQ in Woodbridge this Sunday for our May club meeting. Look forward to seeing everyone
  11. Nacho

May JOTM (please vote)

I think this is likely more of a formality, but none the less, going to open the Jeep of the month voting. Poll will remain open until Sunday. Nacho BldyFrog Matanzas Galactica
  12. Nacho

May Jeep of the Month

Since I will be down at Oakridge the next few days, I am going to get thread started a bit early for JOTM and will leave open a bit longer. Jeep of the Month submissions go on our Facebook page cover and the front of the webpage, and we will try to do another calendar this year so put your best...
  13. Nacho

New Swap Meet Poll

Quick poll of anyone interested in having a multi Jeep group swap meet on Sunday April 30th from 2 to 6pm Heritage Brewing Co in Manassas. The multi group swap meet scheduled for April 29th at Bull Run 4x4 has been canceled until September, and not sure how much commitment there will be. If...
  14. Nacho

April JOTM (Please vote)

Some really good submissions for JOTM this month. Sorry Dain, you already won this year so not included. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite Jeep of the month submission. Poll will remain open until Friday. RubiDukkie Fergsy R3 Damtall55 Chriscranston HarvinJeep
  15. Nacho

April Jeep of the Month (JOTM)

Good morning everyone, It is April Jeep of the Month (JOTM) time! The Jeep of the Month submissions go on our Facebook page cover and the front of the webpage, and we will try to do another calendar this year so put your best photo forward. To participate, simply reply to this thread with a...
  16. Nacho

New to Jeeping Run (Peters Mill)

New to Jeeping Ride One of Northern VA Jeepers Associations long standing traditional rides is the early summer “New to Jeeping” trip up to Flagpole. This year we are changing it up a little bit and doing it early in the season and at Peters Mill. These changes will provide all the new Jeep...
  17. Nacho

March JOTM (please vote)

Sorry for not getting this posted over the weekend. Going to leave voting open for three days. Good luck. 3VOLVE sjalkian
  18. Nacho

March Jeep of the Month

March Jeep of the Month (JOTM) post time! The Jeep of the Month submissions go on our Facebook page cover and the front of the webpage, and we will try to do another calendar this year so put your best photo forward. To participate, simply reply to this thread with a picture of your Jeep and a...
  19. Nacho

February JOTM (please vote)

Only three submissions, but three great ones this month. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite Jeep of the month submission. Poll will remain open until February 1. 3VOLVE: WillysJeep23: Gr8Dain:
  20. Nacho

VA4WDA Earth Day Trail Clean up

I know we have had several members and guests looking for some opportunities to give back and do some volunteer work. Here is a great opportunity to contribute directly to cleaning up some trails in VA that we all enjoy. If you are free, come join our partners at VA4WDA for their annual Earth...
Back