Search results

1. Nacho

2024 Shenandoah Apple Blossom Parade -- sign up now

I am so sad to report that we will be in FLA that weekend. Always one of my favorite events....you all have fun!
  2. Nacho

2020 Gladiator steering woes

I just upgraded my tie rod and drag link around Christmas time. Went with the Apex 2.5 ton aluminum. Did a couple of other updates around the steering as well... so far it seems to be a lot tighter. But admittedly I've probably only driven 100 or 200 miles since then at the most (and only on...
  3. Nacho

Where do you take your Jeep?

I am a fan of dirt nerds, but I think they all do pretty good work. It is really just about finding someone you are comfortable with
  4. Nacho

Been gone a while...

Welcome back from Woodbridge/Manassas area. Looks like a nice ride
  5. Nacho

New guy

:jw Welcome from Woodbridge/Manassas area.
  6. Nacho

New

Welcome aboard!!
  7. Nacho

2024 (Tentative) Calendar

Looks like it going to be another fun summer.....one comment on the new to Jeepers ride, I dont think Peters Mill re-opens until early April.
  8. Nacho

RSE ROCK SLIDE ENGINEERING ROCKER GUARD PLATE - Ashburn

Thank you Joe... looking forward to getting them
  9. Nacho

That would be great if Joe needs them gone anytime soon. I'm sure I can get away sometime to come and get them, definitely looking forward to it.
  10. Nacho

Just realized the little dancing banana emoji guy is gone.... :cry:
  11. Nacho

If it does not work out with Dorian, I am interested
  12. Nacho

2024 VA4WDA Annual Meeting 3/16

I am planning to go at this point....just need to keep an eye on date as it is two months out still and things change.
  13. Nacho

What did you do to your Jeep today? January 2024

Will let you know. I have not driven it yet.
  14. Nacho

Save the trails

Not that I have seen, but I suspect it would be relatively short
  15. Nacho

Is that a new license plate frame.....nice!!! ;)
  16. Nacho

Installed my new tailgate table that I received for christmas.
  17. Nacho

Shackle WLL reduction side loading reduction chart

You definitely do not want the knot to not be be where it should be. A failure of the knot would not be safe and could cause the knot to come flying at someone at several knots per second.
  18. Nacho

Hello All

:jw Welcome aboard from Woodbridge/Manassas area. Hope to see you next weekend.
  19. Nacho

Welcome aboard AJ....I am also a transplanted Carolinian. Spend a couple decades in the Morehead City/Emerald Isle area and in Wilmington. Look forward to meeting you in a couple weeks
  20. Nacho

Trailers?

I would look on FB marketplace. I see some really good deals on there from time to time. If you are planning to tow on the sand, the lighter the better so it does not sink in too much. I would almost wonder if a roof rack or maybe one of the those hitch baskets would be better to reduce drag...
Back