Search results

1. Jeepin_Donnie

Coolant Leak Fix Party

Anyone have experience messing around with the coolant reservoir, connectors, and lines? The leak is either coming from the reservoir or the connector/line underneath. I know this because there is the pink powder residue below from where it is dripping and burning off. It’s not hitting the...
  2. Jeepin_Donnie

Flagpole Trail Ride, Saturday 10/21

Hi All, My girls and I want to do a daytrip to Flagpole and we'd love to have others join us to enjoy the scenery of the George Washington National Forest. This is a family friendly ride and stock Jeep friendly ride. Flagpole has a little bit of everything including climbs, water, mud, rocks...
  3. Jeepin_Donnie

Camp Heep 2023 T-Shirts

Hi @CynthiaTheCrafter ! I'm reaching out to see if it would be possible to print Camp Heep 2023 t-shirts at this point? I created a simple design that obviously would need to be professionally done, but please let us know your thoughts. The Jeep logo needs to have 7 slots for the grill, not...
  4. Jeepin_Donnie

GONE - Free Powerstop Brake Kit for 2017 - 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee

The kit includes rotors, calipers, and brake pads! I got it for free so now I'm passing it on for free. We traded in our JGC before it needed brakes. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
  5. Jeepin_Donnie

Help Installing Sliders Today

I know it’s last minute but I had someone back out on helping me. I’ll be installing my wife’s rock sliders on her Bronco today and could use help. They weigh around 80 lbs each and require a couple holes to be drilled. My garage fridge is full of Hint water, diet sodas, and a lot of beer...
  6. Jeepin_Donnie

MetalCloak Anniversary Sale - Today Only! Thursday, 1/5

Everything is 10% off with free shipping! 🍻:jw
  7. Jeepin_Donnie

Excited for Camp Heep!

I just reserved my hotel room at Comfort Inn. Book your room for Friday and Saturday night (Aug 5th and 6th) before the hotel fills up. I'll see you in the parking for some adult beverages and on the trails! So excited! I'd also be interested in wheeling half a day Friday if anyone else is...
  8. Jeepin_Donnie

WARNING! Please Read! Possible Malicious Email!

Spam email warning! If you get an email from "Nova Jeepers" make sure you click on the sender's name/email to expand it. Obviously this email is NOT from NVJA and who knows what happens if someone was to click on the "pics" link.
  9. Jeepin_Donnie

Video from our Uwharrie trip is on YouTube!

I contacted Clint from Shock Wave Offroad (his YouTube channel) to see if he would like to wheel with us at Uwharrie before our trip. I've been a long time subscriber of his and he seemed like a cool Jeeper. He met up with us on Monday when we did the harder trails and took video for his...
  10. Jeepin_Donnie

Midland Flash Sale 4/19 - 4/21!

Use discount code "GMRS" to save $35 off a purchase of $150 or more. :jw
  11. Jeepin_Donnie

"The Car Shortage Is About To Get a Whole Lot Worse"

Interesting article I found on the JL Wrangler Forum. https://jalopnik.com/the-car-shortage-is-about-to-get-a-whole-lot-worse-1847892481
  12. Jeepin_Donnie

New to Jeeping Run - Convoy to Harrisonburg

We've got a fun tradition of meeting up in Haymarket before our Flagpole rides, so if anyone wants to join the convoy, here's the info: Address to Sheetz: 15250 Washington St, Haymarket, VA 20169 Meet up at 7:10AM at the latest (at CVS across the street; see below for more details) We will be...
  13. Jeepin_Donnie

Beadlocks and VA Inspections

Hello all.  I'm purchasing beadlocks for the first time and was curious about VA inspections.  I know 95% of them are not DOT approved.  The set I am purchasing is not.  I have read that most inspection stations will not fail you for having them.  What has everyone's experience been in NOVA?  Is...
  14. Jeepin_Donnie

New To Jeeping Run, Saturday June 5th - Sign Up Thread

The New to Jeeping Run at Flag Pole will be on Saturday, June 5th.  This is stock Jeep friendly, family friendly, and a dog friendly outing.  This is the perfect run for new Jeepers, stock Jeeps, or anyone that just wants to get out and meet some new friends.  This ride tends to be an all day...
  15. Jeepin_Donnie

2021 NVJA Show & Shine - Register Now!

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce preregistration for our annual NVJA Show & Shine has opened. For our new members, the Show & Shine is one of the largest events hosted by the club, offering car crushes, RTI ramps, vendor booths, raffle prizes, and fun activities that allow you to meet...
  16. Jeepin_Donnie

Tool Storage Input Needed - What Are Your Favorite Solutions??

I just picked up this beauty for my garage.  I have the Craftsman drawer liners installed.  Now I need some tool organizers for wrenches, sockets, and pliers etc. that work with this setup (fit inside the drawers).  Please let me know what you have purchased and provide links if possible.  Thank...
  17. Jeepin_Donnie

Clear Coating Bare Aluminum

I have front and rear inner fender liners that are bare aluminum.  Anyone have experience with prepping and clear coating bare aluminum?  What did you use for preparation and clear coating?  I Googled it and watched videos on YouTube but wanted to see if any of you have experience with this? ...
  18. Jeepin_Donnie

Virtual Walk Around of My 2018 JLUR

I've had a lot of interest in this topic so I'm making it happen.  If you have a JL, or you're just interested in my rig and mods, please join me for a virtual walk around of my rig.  I will talk about the progression of my build, I will review all of my mods, and most importantly, point out...
  19. Jeepin_Donnie

Possible GRMS Radio Group Buy - 20% off at Midland USA!

Hello all, Rob (R3) and our VP, Hiam (BLACKHAWKJEEP) are looking into finding a retailer that would offer us a discount if we have enough members interested in purchasing a new GMRS radio.  If you are seriously interested, and want to purchase a GMRS radio now, please reply and let us know. ...
  20. Jeepin_Donnie

Post Your GMRS Radios

A lot of members have questions about GMRS radios.  Everyone that has one, please let us know which one you purchased (and why if you have a preference).  And please post pics of your setup.  Where you mounted the main unit, the mic, and the antenna.  Thanks!  :jw
Back