Search results

1. H

JKU 3.6L Cooling Fan Issues

So I have found very little on this issue. I figured it's a long shot but I maybe one of y'all heard of this? My 2012 JKU 3.6L cooling fan is randomly going into high speed mode. The engine temps are remaining constant and nothing is over heating. I replaced the thermostat and housing and...
  2. H

Winch control box mounting JKs

So I have a Warn M8000 with the traditional large removable control box. I moved my Ramsey's box under the hood on the CJ and hey no issues there for 20 years. BUT yikes the JKU is tight. So my question is what have any of you done or seen done to move the box under the hood of a JK/JKU? I...
  3. H

Jessi Combs Dies...

I just saw some posts that Jessi Cobs died trying to beat her own land speed record. What a tragic loss. She was so awesome.  :(
  4. H

Crawler Hauler

Finally got my trailer, the tow rig is now complete. We are ready for Rausch now  8)
  5. H

JKU-JLU questions

Ok folks so to anyone that has done it. What is the comparison of the two? Is the performance about the same, power? MPG? Anyone see the new 2L Turbo yet? The diesel? I love the 3.6L in the JKU. Trying to get a vibe on the next gen.
  6. H

JK-TJ Soft Top Bow Bolts

I have purchased several of soft tops used and the bow screws always seem to be missing. I have not tried to buy them at the stealership or online. Since they have the shoulder on them they are specific and not able to be had just any where. Well, I found a way to get a suitable replacement at...
  7. H

Polaris + 4 wheel parts = dirt bags

So todays rant, the jack wagons at Polaris, have decided that Pittsburgh needs a 4 wheel parts, after they screwed 4WD Hardware. I hope the rest of the local Jeepers show them the error in their ways. Dirt bags.... :evil
  8. H

Trailer prices rant

Where in the sam hell do these jack wagons come up with the prices for used trailers.  :evil I can get a new ones for less than most these fools want for beat to hell and back, junk. New 16' trailers are 1850-2250 all day long. New tires and wheels are $500 a set of four. Most these jokers...
  9. H

JK rear seats

After siting in the miserable rear seat for hours on end while my Daughter was learning to drive I can appreciate this to no end :) But damns the price  :8 Jeep Wrangler Rear Chair Recline System Kit Steel 40 Degrees Chair - $700...
  10. H

Exhaust systems (info thread)

So the thread on pypes, has got me thinking, maybe we need an exhaust thread. So that folks can learn from our triumphs and heart aches, so to speak. And maybe hear it before they buy it. So put what it is, engine size, etc. What you love, what you hate, would you do it again, do you still have...
  11. H

JKU Auto Transmission issue

I just ran across this issue with my JK so I thought I'd post it here and see if any of you have this issue. I recently changed the oil in my 2012 JKU (3.6L Auto trans) The front of the transmission pan is starting to rust out. The rust line is directly in line with the exhaust cross over pipe...
  12. H

XJ-ZJ-TJ-LJ-YJ Transfer case shifer WOES, here's the fix:

So I noticed there is a lot of talk on this lately, so I thought I would share with you an affordable fix for your transfer case shifter issues. At $61 it's adjustable and fits several models of Jeep. There is also an available upgrade to stainless steel so it will not rust.  8) Azzy's Design...
  13. H

JK wheel back spacing and spacers

So I have seen a lot of talk on this and I would like to see some info consolidated into a thread. I would like to see what y'all have learned on what hits and what fits for JKs. I picked up a 2" front and 1" rear lift for the JKU. I am considering running 285's on the stock 17" wheels. What...
  14. H

Pole buildings

So I am in the market for a pole building and or builder. Anyone on here use any one that they recommend? For what I can tell I am going to have to build it my self to make this an affordable venture. The only folks I have contacted so far is Timberline. My dream garage through them is around...
  15. H

Electric Palm Jeep night?

Any else see this or going? Jeep Meet #25 5PM-9PM  16 May 2017 The Electric Palm Restaurant 12745 Sea Ray Ln Woodbridge VA 22192
  16. H

Kick stand

https://www.facebook.com/roughcountry/videos/1586680314684687/
  17. H

Survival Shovel

I just ran across this. Looks like a cool trail item. The OPMOD Survival Shovel from Optics Planet, It's not cheap at $179 but it does so much it's not that bad. http://www.opticsplanet.com/opmod-survival-series-20-in-1-emergency-shovel.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93b3Z3KZ7DE
  18. H

Hey y'all

It's been a while since I been on the NOVA forums. I just took a new job that brings me to the NOVA area. I am currently a member of HRJA in the Pittsburgh PA area. My family and I are in the process of selling our home up there and moving to the Winchester area. I'm looking forward to meeting...
Back