Search results

1. Gr8Dain

Built to heal?

Anyone going to Built to Heal this year? I went a couple of years ago. It is at Rausch Creek on 10/14. https://facebook.com/events/s/built-to-heal-2023/6218106001587177/ I wish I coild go this year again as I had a great time last time. Unfortunately, I need to work that day.
  2. Gr8Dain

Steel cable fairlead and license plate mount

Anyone want either of these? In Ashburn
  3. Gr8Dain

Cargo barrier

We used this when we had our expedition. It clamps onto the headrest posts and adjusts to spread to the side windows to keep pets from coming over to the rear seats.
  4. Gr8Dain

Roof top basket

So I had this on my JKU years ago. It has been hanging on the wall of my garage many years since I sold the JKU in 2021. As set up, it uses the rain gutters of the hard top. Can be used on any vehicle with rain gutters. I also have the mounting hardware for a vehicle that has bars that run...
  5. Gr8Dain

Hitch mounted cargo carrier

Does anyone want a hitch mounted cargo carrier? I got it from HF. Used it once to move my daughter to USC many years ago. Been in my garage ever since. $50 OBO
  6. Gr8Dain

TJ Hardtop wanted

A friend down in Hampton VA is looking for a hardtop for her 2004 TJ. If anyone has leads on one, please let me know. Thanks.
  7. Gr8Dain

JL (2 door) running boards

My neighbor just got herself a 23 JL for her birthday today and is looking for running boards (short problems). Let me know if anyone has any they already replaced. Thanks.
  8. Gr8Dain

Stock radio 1995 Cherokee (XJ)

Does anyone need/want a stock Jeep radio from a 95 XJ?
  9. Gr8Dain

Happy Mother’s Day!

To all of the Jeeping moms out there, I hope you have a great day and get spoiled.
  10. Gr8Dain

2 piece TJ soft doors fitment question

Does anyone have TJ/LJ two piece soft doors? Do they work with the hard top? I am concerned about the contour of the top directly above the door latches. I have CJ/YJ soft doors for my CJ and would love to get TJ doors and swap the latches if they will work with my hard top.
  11. Gr8Dain

Back up/trail cameras?

I am considering adding front and rear cameras to the Scrambler. I am not sure I would want a display that covers or replaces my review mirror. I would be fine with a monitor that mounts to the dash. I am thinking I want a front camera just to see things that I can’t see over the hood. And...
  12. Gr8Dain

What did you do to your Jeep today - Jan 2023

Happy New Year’s everyone. I bled the brakes on the Scrambler and rest drove after the upgrade to a dual diaphragm booster/new MC. Brakes are soooo much better now.
  13. Gr8Dain

Merry Christmas Everyone

14. Gr8Dain

Element Fire Extinguisher test

I saw this on the Scrambler forum and thought it was interesting. I expected a better result. Notice how close he had to get to the wood fire to get it “out”, then the wind stoked it right back up. He used a traditional chemical extinguisher after this video and all fires went out...
  15. Gr8Dain

Happy Thanksgiving!

16. Gr8Dain

Happy Halloween

I usually do at least one Jeep themed pumpkin. There was a sale so I bought 2 and decorated both. I tried to do a picture of my Scrambler. Not bad. Anyone else have any Jeep themed carvings?
  17. Gr8Dain

Hail in their Jeep?

We just had the top of that nasty storm pass through Ashburn. I heard hail for about 5 minutes. Since my Jeep is open, I wonder if there is hail in the floorboards? I will have to go check. Anyone else leave their Jeep open today? No? Just me? Oh well.
  18. Gr8Dain

Engine skid for the 4.0 (TJ style?)

So I have a 4.0 in my Scrambler now. And really need to get an engine skid. Since it is an XJ motor in my CJ, I am not sure what options I have regarding skids. I am leery of any that would attach to the frame. But maybe they would work. Or I could fab one, but skills and time. Is there a...
  19. Gr8Dain

Then and now?

So with the social media 10 year Challenge stuff, how about a Then and Now thread. Show us what your Jeep looked like when you got it versus what it looks like now. Here are mine. The day I picked it up in OH in 2010. Versus how it currently stands.
  20. Gr8Dain

Something Stephen will need soon

Hey Stephen (@overhead ) Carol swe this and though you needed it (or will this summer) Jeep Deluxe Wrangler Stroller Wagon by Delta Children - Includes Cooler Bag, Parent Organizer and Car Seat Adapter, Black/Green...
Back