Search results

1. unl1mtd

Jeep Cargo Organizer

I had this in the back of the WJ. It’s roughly 1.5’ by 3’. I’m in King George and because this is free you got to pick it up.
  2. unl1mtd

Happy St Paddy’s Day

Wear your green, drink your beer, but I’m here for the lucky charms. @Gr8Dain im sure you ate this as well.
  3. unl1mtd

2021 Members Removed

All, We have removed the Member 2021 group as the renewal period is over. These users are all 'regular' users now. Sean
  4. unl1mtd

Political Posts & Comments should be in Off Topic only

We haven't really ever moderated political comments and posts on the site for that reason alone, but in the past these are often the ones that go sideways and end up requiring some moderation. The site has been around for sometime, where it was the only hangout online for many where jeeps was...
  5. unl1mtd

Cabin Getaway …

Booked a cabin getaway for this week to go tubing and explore Deep Creek area. AirBnB has the place listed as not needing 4wd (foreshadowing). We took the van for reliability and comfort for the 3 1/2 drive. Pleasant drive thru WV. We get here and it’s uphill all ice and snow on a gravel base...
  6. unl1mtd

New Forum Software Migration

All, Things seem to be lined up and we will be making the switch to the XenForo software this weekend. Content posted through Friday will be migrated. If you visit over the weekend the forum may be in maintenance mode or down altogether. Any posts made during that time will be lost. The new...
  7. unl1mtd

Annual Culling of Marketplace Ads

All, Its that time of year to delete all the old ads in the MarketPlace forums which haven't been updated in a year.  For all those slot machines still for sale, give them a bump.  Culling will be next Friday on the 14th. -Sean
  8. unl1mtd

Snow Totals and Conditions

Here in King George we got a decent bit of snow. Lots of downed pines. Had to pull out my neighbors expedition which was stuck just off the road. Lots of work. One pine hit the broadband box so it’s LtE for awhile. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. unl1mtd

3.6L Oil Leak - Dealer estimates

I got to imagine more than a couple have been through the oil leak with the 3.6L. Where the Oil Cooler is leaking and its running down the driver side of the motor and transmission.  Same engine in our Town and Country and same issue.  Taking it to the dealer on Tuesday, what kind of pain will...
  10. unl1mtd

Board Consolidation and other changes

Hey Everyone, We have noticed that a lot of the specific open boards have not had a lot of posts over the last year. In an effort to declutter the page and focus the audience to areas which are maintaining traction we have made the following changes. Open Area: -"Jeep Tech Talk" is now "Tech...
  11. unl1mtd

What are the odds

I gave up that plate about 7 years ago. Then to be behind it on 64 near Charlottesville today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. unl1mtd

Annual Member Cutover 2021

All, Today was the Member Cutover for 2021.  All members that renewed should be placed in one of the Member 2021 groups (Member, VA4WD, or VA4WD/BRC). If you are an officer or on the Website Committee, your title won't update, but you can verify in your profile or just message me.  All 2020...
  13. unl1mtd

What did you do to your Jeep Today??? - February 2021

:jw  :wrench Watcha working on?
  14. unl1mtd

Jeeps in the snow

Let’s see those jeeps out in the snow. We took the kids over to the neighborhood “big hill” for some sledding. Wild Peaks were really great in this snow.
  15. unl1mtd

UTF-8 Language Conversion

In an effort to support modern keyboard inputs, I've changed our default language to English UTF-8 and converted the database. Based on some quick testing we look to be good.  Note this only will fix incoming new data, as what is in the database is already stored as a ? Let me know if you see...
  16. unl1mtd

Forum Offline Today

Sorry about that, not sure what caused the issue, but we had a file corrupted on the Host which needed to be restored. I think we are back and kicking again.  :taser :wrench
  17. unl1mtd

Merry Christmas Novajeepers

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Novajeepers. May your holiday be merry and full of Jeep stuff! Hope everyone has a great day!
  18. unl1mtd

Jeep Holiday Decorations

I got that guy last year and as I hung it on the tree this year I was wondering what other Jeep themed holiday decorations people have in their house. Post up!
  19. unl1mtd

You can now 'LIKE' that

:jw We added a mod to the forum to let you like a post or topic.  (y) You should see a orangeish 'LIKE' button all over now to simply click in order to like the post.  If you are a Tapatalk user, this isn't integrated into that application, so don't go crazy trying to find it. :cheers Cheers...
  20. unl1mtd

MOVED: Go to the Home Page

This topic has been moved to Website questions & comments. https://forum.novajeepers.com/index.php?topic=32169.0
Back