Search results

1. unl1mtd

Jeep Cargo Organizer

I had this in the back of the WJ. It’s roughly 1.5’ by 3’. I’m in King George and because this is free you got to pick it up.
  2. unl1mtd

Unl1mtds Wj

Sold! Good bye jeep hello Tundra.
  3. unl1mtd

Show and Shine

There isn’t an option for just a shirt as is. @TJ Girl im sure can reserve you one if you send her a pm.
  4. unl1mtd

Happy St Paddy’s Day

Wear your green, drink your beer, but I’m here for the lucky charms. @Gr8Dain im sure you ate this as well.
  5. unl1mtd

Smokin' Meat

I met one of the owners, Chris, at a competition a couple years back. The guy was a good dude, great love for bbq.
  6. unl1mtd

Smokin' Meat

Looking good. What rub are you using?
  7. unl1mtd

Engine vibration post body lift

I could be misremembering from when I did my Body Lift, but I think I loosened the transmission mount bolts, let the drive line settle then tightened them back up. No idea if it would help or not in your case. This is assuming the poly mount was done previously. Either way, good luck.
  8. unl1mtd

What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2022

Replaced the high pressure power steering line in the WJ. Definitely had a leak but reasonably uncertain if the high pressure line was just getting wet or the source of the leak. Either way new parts!
  9. unl1mtd

2021 Members Removed

And if you intended to renew and just forgot, here is the link to the Membership Application for 2022.
  10. unl1mtd

2021 Members Removed

All, We have removed the Member 2021 group as the renewal period is over. These users are all 'regular' users now. Sean
  11. unl1mtd

Howdy folks

Send a message to @sticksout to square away membership. :jw
  12. unl1mtd

Then and now?

Then: And Then: And Now:
  13. unl1mtd

How Yinz Doin'

Welcome! :jw
  14. unl1mtd

Political Posts & Comments should be in Off Topic only

We haven't really ever moderated political comments and posts on the site for that reason alone, but in the past these are often the ones that go sideways and end up requiring some moderation. The site has been around for sometime, where it was the only hangout online for many where jeeps was...
  15. unl1mtd

Then and now?

Park like Mike!
  16. unl1mtd

Cabin Getaway …

I know right. We honestly didn’t know what to expect with the chains and we’re almost certain we would be driving home so only did a quick shop before attempting the hill.
  17. unl1mtd

Cabin Getaway …

Booked a cabin getaway for this week to go tubing and explore Deep Creek area. AirBnB has the place listed as not needing 4wd (foreshadowing). We took the van for reliability and comfort for the 3 1/2 drive. Pleasant drive thru WV. We get here and it’s uphill all ice and snow on a gravel base...
  18. unl1mtd

Welcome to the New Forum

1MB with a max of ten per post. For me it’s easier to run it through the app to resize.
  19. unl1mtd

Welcome to the New Forum

From mobile? I use an app to resize pictures before uploading called Image Size.
  20. unl1mtd

Mr Vanderquack

What is Colonial Beach?
Back