Search results

1. cwkann

BlueKJ build

Pretty cool!
  2. cwkann

Re gear question

I would agree with 4.56 gears to get you to drivability. I would definitely shop around for shops in your area. I think you will probably find most places are fairly close to each other on price. I would definitely disagree with a garage party and doing it yourself. Some feel they have the...
  3. cwkann

What did you do to your Jeep today - Jan 2023

Holy crap! that thing is NICE! I didn't realize it was that big inside! Sweet!
  4. cwkann

Banks Sidewinder Turbo

I don't have one but would be interested in hearing your opinion on it. Does it give a good bit of noticeable power?
  5. cwkann

Blue and Green Trails

Mike, would you go on the internet and look for yourself and stop asking questions? PLEASE? Especially in threads you have no business being in.
  6. cwkann

Blue and Green Trails

Mike you are a SISSY! 😛 Most places do have a good mix of trail levels. Especially to travel around to get to more difficult trails. Fire roads are fun for most to get out and see the sights too! I would say you are pretty normal for not wanting to break your Jeep. But as others have...
  7. cwkann

Ken Block

Man. I had not heard that. RIPIP Ken.
  8. cwkann

Man, that is nice! Congratulations!
  9. cwkann

Anyone have a press brake?

Where are you located?
  10. cwkann

I got a new battery! I have had mine for 8 years! I was surprised with that. Never had an issue until recently.
  11. cwkann

What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah?

What caliber? More than one expensive hobby is a terrible thing! :p
  12. cwkann

Man, she must like you a LOT! :p
  13. cwkann

Armor, Skid Plates, Etc.

Since I don't have a JL, my opinion is like... well, you know. All are good options and will get the job done. I have some Rock hard skids and are pleased. I would think others with a JL will chime in but definitely protect the oil pan first and then the rest as you can. Skids are...
  14. cwkann

Merry Christmas Everyone

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
  15. cwkann

My brother gave me some services at ORI. I happily took them! I also got some LED headlights which are sorely needed too! Can't wait! I will be buying a new battery too! More to come in the new year. ;)
  16. cwkann

Black TJ Hardtop

As always, thanks for your thorough input! I appreciate it! Not sure what all they are looking for if anything, specifically other than the top. Thanks again!
  17. cwkann

Black TJ Hardtop

A friend of mine is looking for a black TJ hardtop. The Jeep is a 97, but I think all years will fit them. Let me know what you have and how much you are looking for! Thanks!
  18. cwkann

What did you do to your Jeep today? - December 2022

You will love it! Made a HUGE difference for me!