Search results

1. Gr8Dain

February JOTM (please vote)

Thank you sir
  2. Gr8Dain

Greetings (and Salutations) from Leesburg VA

Welcome from Ashburn. You can usually fond me at the Sunday morning Cars and Coffee by the Leesburg Public House (9-11 am)
  3. Gr8Dain

Hi. New from Jeffersonton.

welcome. I know someone in Jeffersonton and have been out there a few times. I used to think it was waaaaaay out there. But now drinivg 1.5 hours is nothing.
  4. Gr8Dain

TJ parts

Nice wish list. And long time no see.
  5. Gr8Dain

test

Success?
  6. Gr8Dain

Hello From Fall Church Virginia

Welcome
  7. Gr8Dain

What did you do to your Jeep today - Jan 2023

This weekend I tweaked my brakes a bit. Replaced a vacuum hose, then adjusted the length of the pushrod between the pedal and the booster. I also bled the brakes, but not sure I needed to do that at all. Just wanted to torture myself for a while.
  8. Gr8Dain

Jeep owners impacted by 'Death Wobble' issue could get reimbursed for repairs

Oooh. Even on my 81 Scambler? 😂
  9. Gr8Dain

February Jeep of the Month

OK. Maybe not recent, but thinking about how I need to get back on the trails. This was from Camp Heep weekend last year. Can’t wait to go again this summer.
  10. Gr8Dain

Spanky's YJ

Wow. You have been quite busy already! Looks great. Very jealous of the trailer.
  11. Gr8Dain

On my ram, I have a habit of wiping the camera on the tailgate when I walk behind it. It is always getting covered with dust and dirt from rain etc.
  12. Gr8Dain

Places to buy bolts

I replaced all of my hardware on the CJ using Fastenal. Their store hours are not the most convenient, but they had or could get everything I needed.
  13. Gr8Dain

Wheeling 4 Hope

I can’t wait either
  14. Gr8Dain

Replaced my positive battery terminal clamp as yhe old one cracked when I put it back onto the battery after replacing my heater core. More little things.
  15. Gr8Dain

Wheeling 4 Hope

I just registered and got an email saying I got my ticket. Woot
  16. Gr8Dain

Wheeling 4 Hope

Shhh. You are hurting my chances 😂
  17. Gr8Dain

Sorry to hear that. I used to commute to DC daily. I hated driving in the city. My daughter works at Disney so she moved there a while ago. She just took forever to transfer the title I signed over a long time ago.
  18. Gr8Dain

Dc wrote you a ticket for a late inspection from another state? That is crap. My daughter has had a 2019 sticker on her car for 4 years. I finally got her to get FL tags (by going to FL and paying for the transfer myself).
  19. Gr8Dain

Options for Winch Front Plate License Plate Brackets

I like that YJ plate mount idea. I also have a clip on toller fairlead style mount that has been sitting on a shelf since I switch to a hawse fairlead. Right now my front plate is ziptied to the bumper. Pretty? No. But it works.
  20. Gr8Dain

Options for Winch Front Plate License Plate Brackets

Right. No problem at all