Search results

1. Mikeyswillys

Memorial day weekend ride Uwhurrie 27-29 May

I’m in campsite 14 will be me and my wife and 2 dogs. If you want to camp decide now. There wasn’t much to choose from tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Mikeyswillys

Options for Winch Front Plate License Plate Brackets

I went with this flip up plate mount on my jk. https://lodoffroad.com/products/universal-front-bumper-fairlead-license-plate-flip-up-mount-2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mikeyswillys

Memorial day weekend ride Uwhurrie 27-29 May

I’ll see if I can get that weekend off. If so count me in. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mikeyswillys

Anyone here have any knowledge/tips/ownership experience with “C” generation (3rd Gen) Mazda Miatas?

Although I don’t have any experience with Miatas, I do have experience with Mazdas. I had a 2003 Mazda protege for 16 years. We put 200k miles on it and the only maintenance I had to do was replace the plugs and the thermostat and serpentine belt. I sold it when we traveled around the US. When I...
  5. Mikeyswillys

Obd programmer

I appreciate everyones input. I ended up going with a superchips flashcal.
  6. Mikeyswillys

Obd programmer

I did purchase one from that list and it doesn’t connect with my phones bluetooth. The adapter works with other obd apps that create a connection through the app. JScan unfortunately requires the pairing first then open the app. I was curious what others were using with their apple device. I...
  7. Mikeyswillys

What did you do to your Jeep today? - December 2022

Those fender flares look like the aluminum ones I installed. Aries makes a fender flare light that will work with those. Keep the wire harness from the old lights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Mikeyswillys

Obd programmer

I am bout a month out from getting my new axles and will need to update the gear ratio. I have the JScan app but haven’t been able to find an adapter that’s compatible with apple. I have no android devices at all. Has anyone found anything that is compatible? I have bought one recommended from...
  9. Mikeyswillys

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mikeyswillys

Wash Fluid Pump Leak in Cold Temps

That looks like water with very little antifreeze to me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mikeyswillys

AEV#177

Sharp looking jeep. I like those wheels a lot. Welcome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mikeyswillys

2023 Jeep Jamboree Schedule

Depending on the snow accumulation some of those trails don’t become accessible until late spring. Some early summer. In 2019 when I was there they were still clearing snow in September. At the altitudes of these trails it gets cold every night. Here are some examples of Animas Forks in...
  13. Mikeyswillys

2023 Jeep Jamboree Schedule

Ouray is a must see, I would love to take another trip out there soon. We spent 3 months right outside silverton and I have ran almost every trail from Telluride to Lake City. I hope you get into that jamboree it would be epic. If anyone wants to plan a trip out there let me know. I know my...
  14. Mikeyswillys

Maintenance question/s

My jk is an automatic and I change the transmission fluid and filter every 40k miles. I let my plugs go until 88k miles. My engine started ticking and I replaced all the rockers and lifters and changed the plugs then. They probably could have made it another 25k miles but it’s quite a chore on...
  15. Mikeyswillys

December trail run (PA)

I took myself off the vacation list last week. I doubt I can get those days off again. I really appreciate the offer. I will be good to go in a few months when my axles get here. I hate to keep missing all the fun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Mikeyswillys

Gears and axles

Thanks for all your assistance rob. I will have a set of ECGS 44/60 axles to install in about 75 days! Paul and ECGS are a pleasure to work with. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Mikeyswillys

December trail run (PA)

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to make this. P5160050 is keeping the axles from being installed and may never be in stock again. At this point I’m wishing I had traded in on a rubicon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Mikeyswillys

Guess my weight

4350 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Mikeyswillys

Engine for 2012 JKU

I would trust a jasper engine. They come with a warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Mikeyswillys

Replace worn tie rods

I don’t know how long you can hold out. If my axles ever get installed I will be getting rid of the ones I have since they don’t fit jl stuff. I went with the TMR stabilizer bracket. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk