3. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

Sorry, these have all been spoken for.
  4. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

Sent you a message.
  5. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

I have the D44 cover and the flag holder, the mat was spoken for. Where are you located? We are in Front Royal but travel to Winchester, Chantilly and Manassas with regularity.
  6. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

These are still available, where are you located? We are in Front Royal but travel to Winchester, Chantilly and Manassas with regularity.
  7. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

Sorry Donnie, the torque wrench has been spoken for.
  8. T

July Club Mtg and Christmas in July Event @ 1 PM on 7/9

Thanks to everyone who came out today to support this awesome cause. With the toy and cash donations and raffle proceeds so far, we have donations totaling $400. If you missed the meeting but would still like to donate to Christmas in July, please feel free to send a donation through paypal to...
  9. T

Miscellaneous Freebies

Please see list of free items below, will have them with us at the meeting in Chantilly tomorrow. Free Best top soft top quick connects jkTJ TJ xj bump stop spacers TJ rear track bar bracket Updated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

July Club Mtg and Christmas in July Event @ 1 PM on 7/10

I wanted to update everyone and say thank you as always for your generosity to the Christmas in July Toy Drive! With the toys donated at the July meeting, the raffle proceeds, and other monetary donations, and some super thrifty shopping on my part, we were able to donate over 300 items to the...
  11. T

July Club Mtg and Christmas in July Event @ 1 PM on 7/10

We will be there, and we have some fun raffle prizes as well.
  12. T

Show and Shine

Pre registration ended yesterday, but you can register the day of as well.
  13. T

Show and Shine

If you tell me your size, I can bag one and set it with the pre registrations for you.
  14. T

2022 Show and Shine what to expect...

We dont talk about weather the week of the show... LOL
  15. T

2022 Show and Shine what to expect...

In case this is your first S&S, or maybe your first in a while, we have put together some helpful information for what to expect: Where, When and Who: The show is being held at the Fauquier County Fairgrounds located at 6209 Old Auburn Road, Warrenton, VA 20187. The show opens at 10 am and...
Back