Recent content by STP72

1. STP72

What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah?

Christmas did come a week early when I went to the pick a part! Someone beat me to the long arm kit on a junked WJ. I did score a set of sway bar disconnects and an adjustable track bar.
  2. STP72

What Jeep stuff did you get for Christmas/Hanukkah?

The kids scored more jeep stuff than I did this year... Or maybe I'm just the kid with a bank account 🤣 The duplo jeep has surprising articulation! And this thing almost started a riot when we drove it to the playground 😅
  3. STP72

What did you do to your Jeep today? - July 2022

Finally replaced my valve cover gasket. After 23 years it was in pretty poor shape. Now I don't look like a steam locomotive crawling through the woods. On the WJs V8 the driver's side bank was maybe an hour. Passenger side was more like 5 to get all the ancillary systems out of the way and...
  4. STP72

Jeep Jamboree

Coal Mountain jamboree at AoAA is this weekend. I'll be there in my WJ. Anyone else signed up?
  5. STP72

What did you do to your Jeep today? - June 2022

Picked up a set of WJ Overlander rock rails at a junkyard on my way to Rausch Creek and installed them in camp and an Ace Hardware parking lot. Good thing I did since the certainly got a workout on crawler ridge and Crawldaddy!
  6. STP72

Rausch Creek Badge of Honor Ride - June 11

What an awesome trip! Special thank you to @WNDR-XJ , @Galactica and @R3 for all the guidance and spotting on the trail. And thanks to everyone for your hard work paving Crawldaddy. Rome wasn't built in a day but the Crawldaddy expressway was :) Also thank you to @R3, @RattleTrap55 , and...
  7. STP72

Rausch Creek Badge of Honor Ride - June 11

Count me in for this ride. Most likely camping Friday night too. I'm thinking Crawldaddy (or any reds for that matter) will be outta reach for my WJ with 30.5" tires. I'm down for the greens and blues though.
  8. STP72

New Member from RDP Maryland

Greetings! I am in Silver Spring and have a '99 WJ Limited 4.7 on a recently installed 3" IRO lift. If you want any moral support when you tackle the head gasket let me know. 😆
  9. STP72

What did you do to your Jeep today? - April 2022

Recently installed a 3" lift on my WJ and needed an alignment. I rigged up this setup fashioned after some metal versions I saw online. Seems to have worked out pretty well. So far only tested it on local roads. True test will be on 495 in traffic! 😬
  10. STP72

Peters Mill (Jeep BoH ride)

I second that! Thanks for a beautiful day on the trail yesterday. It was great to meet all the other new NOVA jeepers!
  11. STP72

Peters Mill (Jeep BoH ride)

Please count me in for the ride. Haven't been out with NVJA yet and look forward to meeting some folks before W4H.
  12. STP72

Ocean City Jeep Week

I just booked a family beach week in Delaware that happens to coincide with OC Jeep week. I have not been before. I do plan on heading down to check it out.
  13. STP72

Jeep Jamboree

I know I'm reviving a dead thread... Just wanted to throw out I am also signed up for the Coal Mountain Jamboree. I went last year too and had a great time.
  14. STP72

2022 Wheelin for Hope

I picked up a ticket. Not sure about camping or other lodging.
  15. STP72

WJ in Silver Spring MD

Cool, two like minded WJ owners right off the bat! @RVAWJ I def could be interested in v1.0 parts
Back