1. H

I decided to add to the fleet

Nice upgrade!
  2. H

Overland Expo East 2023

Sat for us.
  3. H

Jku 3.6

Good luck took me 5 months to find one last summer. Keep an eye on the Ruby trucks website they used to sell them then they started selling those supplier I’m not sure if they are selling them out right again or not. Also Amerikaz most wanted.
  4. H

Borla Cat-Back Exhaust - CJ7

Magnaflow.
  5. H

JK oil cooler and filter assembly

My factory cooler lasted 10 years and 180k miles baking in the oven so I put another in. I put stock plugs back in as well. First set at 100k miles. Second set because it was appart. No injector issues at 180k so I would not mess with them with low miles like yours. Your engine will likely poop...
  6. H

1981 CJ7 Power Steering Components Advice

Stock pump and box. Buy a Borgeson steering shaft with u-joints and the MORE steering box mount. I’m running this with 36s.
  7. H

Allegheny and Shenandoah Trail

Sounds awesome. I should have my trailer built by then too.
  8. H

Leaf Spring Issues

I was referencing stock leaf packs, I loved my BDS springs, and RE. The mil wrap is the best there. If you are getting wrap with t BDS then build or buy the torque arm.
  9. H

Leaf Spring Issues

YJ leafs have no main eye support. They flex well but the lack of support enables it to bend main leaves easily, enduce axle wrap and wheel hop. Adding a second leaf to support the main helps drastically.
  10. H

Allegheny and Shenandoah Trail

Looks fun as well.
  11. H

Overland Expedition

Heck yeah!
  12. H

Recommend a shop to replace 3.6L engine in JKU. :(

Run like hell from Jasper engines whatever you do. Good luck finding a engine. It took me 5 months last year.
  13. H

Trailer wire tester Trailer side

Nice work! I have been wanting to build one for a long time as I have been just using a Plug and my drill battery one wire at a time. You should probably label them by function; as that is standard. The wire colors change between utility and RV trailers. See the diagrams...
  14. H

Immo from Leesburg

Welcome from Winchester.
  15. H

Bottle jack storage

Standing vertical in a ammo can.
Back