Recent content by GeekDad62

1. GeekDad62

New Jeep owner in Stafford area

There's been no interest, and I'm dropping the Jeep off in the morning to get the new tires. I will just have them dispose of everything. If anyone wants any of this they need to tell me ASAP. Have a good night
  2. GeekDad62

I got a deal through a local Tires Plus. They matched the best price I found online. They have ordered the tires and will be installing them next Wednesday. With all that said, I wonder if anybody is interested in the tires I'm replacing. The dealer gave me a Jeep with a mishmash of tires lol...
  3. GeekDad62

No worries, thanks for the feedback anyway.
  4. GeekDad62

Do you have a link? I'm only finding them at $179 https://a.co/d/7lNVJQK
  5. GeekDad62

I got to check in over my tires on my Renegade this afternoon and I noticed that I'm running mismatched tires. Crosswinds on the front, and sumitomo's on the back. I haven't double checked on what's on the spare right now, but I think it's time to just buy five new tires lol. At least that's my...
  6. GeekDad62

I've heard they're good off-road while being reasonably quiet on the road. The tires I have now are fine as long as I stay on roads, but I do want to explore some trails. I may splurge on the Falkens and try to sell my Crosswinds. I haven't really decided yet.
  7. GeekDad62

Thanks. I was looking at the Cherokee at first, but thinking about my commute into DC I decided on the much smaller footprint of the Rene... and it's trail rated with the deserthawk package so that's a big appeal. There were a LOT of trailhawks available while I was searching, but only a...
  8. GeekDad62

It runs 215/65R17. It came with Crosswind tires which are just an all season tire, not all-terrain. I've been doing some research, and also reading the JeepRenegadeForum, and apparently the Falken AT3Ws are pretty good tires. I'm open to other suggestions and recommendations.
  9. GeekDad62

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a Jeep Renegade Deserthawk, and so far I'm loving it. I'm interested in exploring the community here, and possibly finding some beginner trails. While my Deserthawk is trail rated, the tires most definitely are not, so I'll take it slowly until I can get...
Back