Recent content by DogFather

1. D

Peter’s Mill Run this Sat

Great photos, I had a great time and was great to meet everyone. Can’t wait to do it again.
  2. D

Yes 9 will work for us as well. Thank you for the permit info, do you have an address of the north end to meet? We have never been there.
  3. D

My son in law and I are going. Neither of us have and are new to keeping. The plan is to be at the park at 0800. My son in law is a member as well. His ID here is Black Mamba.
  4. D

Off-road Trip

Do you know if you are going to Peters Mill this Saturday?
  5. D

Off-road Trip

I have been looking. I am getting my son-in-law to sign up so we can both go in Aug. it would be fun.
  6. D

Off-road Trip

Thank you, I have member privileges.
  7. D

Off-road Trip

Done, i filled out the form and paid through PayPal. Thank you
  8. D

Off-road Trip

How do I become a paid member?
  9. D

Off-road Trip

Thank you for the information. I have looked on the calendar and wasn’t able to open it, it said I didn’t have permission. I will keep an eye on the Camp Heap trip, as well as any other trips folks are going on. If you get you Jeep ready and do go to Rausch we would love to go.
  10. D

Off-road Trip

I was thinking we could go to Peters Mill, if you want to meet us on the July 16th that would be great.
  11. D

Off-road Trip

Another question, besides my son-in-laws Jeep which is lifted and has a winch if I were to take my Jeep as well which is a stock 2018 JLU. I do have 33” all terrain tires. Would mine be able to do these trails?
  12. D

Off-road Trip

Do you know what the cost is for Petersburg Mill Run? Also if we go out by ourselves will other Jeepers allow us to join their group?
  13. D

Off-road Trip

I don’t know where those are located. Can you tell me where they are?
  14. D

Off-road Trip

Hi Everyone, I am coming back to the Jeep World and my son-in-law has a Jeep that is built up a little. We would like to take it off-road for his first time. Below are the dates that we would be able to go. I have been to Rausch Creek but we are open to going any place to give him experience...
  15. D

New Jeeper

Thank you, I have plans this Saturday but am hoping to be able to get to the Show and Shine later in the afternoon.
Back