Recent content by dcswindler4

1. dcswindler4

2017 PA ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW

so who is going up to the PA All Breeds JEEP Show this weekend? Ill be leaving Warrenton today between 3-5 and staying till the very end sunday. My campsite will have a makeshift flag pole with an american flag :murica, a jeep flag, and a pirate flag...stop on by and have a beer  :cheers...names...
  2. dcswindler4

2016 PA All Breeds Jeep Show 7/16-7/17

www.pajeeps.org THIS WEEKEND July 16-17 Whos going? Ill be leaving Culpeper area mid-day/early afternoon friday and camping out at the fairgrounds friday and saturday night, staying until the very end :cheers
  3. dcswindler4

XJ overheat, engine ping, shut off - is she dead?

On my way to work this frigid morning, my XJ started to run hot, not burying the needle but about 1 tick over normal, there was no heat coming from the heater just cold air. then I started to lose power and it sputtered, heard some pinging for a couple seconds before the engine shut off. this...
  4. dcswindler4

What did your Jeep get for Christmas?

33x10.5R15 BFG KM2s, new tailpipe, new windshield frame and glass, wiper motor, wiper switch, stubby front bumper, new brakes, and a long overdue passing inspection sticker (y)
  5. dcswindler4

2001 XJ oil leak, low or zero oil pressure

Opie – the total time combined at 0 pressure was probably 10 seconds. Once I noticed what was happening when I would come to a complete stop for longer than a few seconds, I would put it in neutral and when it would drop I would rev the engine to bring the pressure up. I didn't notice any...
  6. dcswindler4

2001 XJ oil leak, low or zero oil pressure

I have recently acquired a 2001 Cherokee limited (2WD, 4.0, auto, 116k miles, bone stock) and its leaking oil and losing oil pressure. When it starts the oil pressure is at 40, after it warms up it drops to around 20, if I stop at a stop light it will drop to 0 and the check gauges light will...
  7. dcswindler4

anybody seen this yet?

http://inteliscopes.com/
  8. dcswindler4

Online concealed carry class for 70% off

Not sure if this should be in the for sale section so if it needs to move, move it. If anybody is interested in getting their concealed carry permit via the interwebs, check out http://www.gearhog.com/?rf=608648 (yes I get a referral credit if you buy, but it's an awesome deal) This particular...
  9. dcswindler4

FFL culpeper/warrenton/gainesville?

anybody use an FFL in the culpeper/warrenton/gainesville area? looking for recommendations and prices. first out of state purchase
  10. dcswindler4

ax-15 trans

had a new clutch put in my 91 yj (4.0, internal slave ax-15, jeep has 170k miles) two months ago, at the same time i replaced my trans mount and changed the trans fluid to Redline MT-90. Now it sounds like a bad bearing or bushing or F'd up gears (kinda like marbles, not a high pitch squeel). i...
  11. dcswindler4

So who is going to the PA Jeep Show

ill be driving up friday to get a good campsite, staying all weekend (y)
  12. dcswindler4

metalcloak long travel shocks

hope its not a repost but has anybody seen these yet? what are your thoughts? http://www.metalcloak.com/MetalCloak-Long-Travel-Shock-s/229.htm
  13. dcswindler4

clutch, flywheel, rear main seal in 91 yj

getting clutch chatter and with a trip to obx at the end of August, id like to get it taken care of before then. i've never done anything with a clutch and honestly im intimidated. so if anybody who can lend a hand that has the knowledge and confidence to do it right...in one try, ill be more...
  14. dcswindler4

7/9 & 7/10 culpeper yj lift and replace front clip

i plan on installing some stuff tomorrow and sunday, was planning on tackling it alone but if anybody wants to come by and lend a hand, let me know and ill get some pizza and beer. it will be at my parents house (better tool selection) in their gravel driveway...hopefully in the sun saturday i...
  15. dcswindler4

yj shuttering

1991 jeep yj 4.0 ax15 np231 d30 d35 stock everything...about 150k miles notice this yesterday...when accelerating the jeep shutters and is slow at picking up speed, if im coasting its not bad but if i apply gas, it shutters. this is all in 2wd, if i put it in 4wd hi, it accelerates fine but when...
Back