Recent content by Damtall

1. Damtall

2024 VA4WDA Earth Day Clean-Up (April 20 - Bald Mountain Jeep Trail)

Hopefully this week will be better for you sir!
  2. Damtall

_

You put this in the free/give away section, but asking $80 for it?
  3. Damtall

Hello

Welcome to the club from Springfield! Big Mike
  4. Damtall

What did you do to your Jeep today? - March 2024

$59.99 + tax at Costco D.C.
  5. Damtall

2024 VA4WDA Earth Day Clean-Up (April 20 - Bald Mountain Jeep Trail)

Tomorrow morning Joe? This is in April sir, unless you are talking about something else. ;)
  6. Damtall

I drove it to Costco in Washington, D.C., to pick up a bottle of Blanton's! I have a love and hate relationship with the district!
  7. Damtall

LIVE BOLD Jeeperfest - May 18th

I emailed back and forth with Robyn Keenan-Jones (Owner Corkscrew Racing) and she said "The festival is free and open to the public. However, only registrants can park in the meadow and compete in the show and shine." I am a fan of Bold Rock! Joined the waiting list!
  8. Damtall

New to NOVA Jeepers, Hello!!!!

Welcome to the club from Springfield! Big Mike
  9. Damtall

2024 Spring is Back/Wheelin’ Season Kick-off! (Apr 6 - Flagpole)

Sometimes that happens in a lifted Liberty. ;)
  10. Damtall

Transmission Shop

Thank you everyone! The engine light went off on its own. I am hoping it was just a glitch, but I will let you know! Thanks again! (y)
  11. Damtall

Transmission Shop

Is it the one in Vienna, Adam? If so, I can go get drunk at Caboose Brewery right up the street! :ROFLMAO: 🍺
  12. Damtall

Hey Adam! I tried this last night several times and even once this morning. It did not work. I have done that before with O2 sensors, Knock Sensors, Misfires, etc. This is the ONLY time it didn't give me the code using the procedure mentioned in your link. :bang
  13. Damtall

Transmission Shop

Hey Adam, where is County Transmission? I guess I could Google it, but you can give me precise location instead of Google giving me 10,000 County Transmissions! ;)
  14. Damtall

Transmission Shop

Good morning, everyone! Had the Jeep looked at and the mechanic said the code was P0732 (Gear 2 Incorrect Ratio). Has anyone personally had their transmission worked on in the area by someone they trust? I live in Springfield. Not willing to tow to Winchester (sorry Chris). Thank you...
  15. Damtall

Welcome to the club from Springfield! :jw Big Mike
Back