Recent content by cwkann

1. cwkann

What did you do to your Jeep today? - March 2024

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am jealous!! Love the TRXs!!!
  2. cwkann

Death wobble?

Hiam addressed most things. It could be rotation with unbalanced tires impacting being out of alignment and worn parts. It boils down to a combination of things usually. But it could have been worsened by what the dealer did.
  3. cwkann

Smittybuilt Rain Cover JKU

These things are awesome! good luck with the sale!
  4. cwkann

99 XJ

Depending on location, ORI in Winchester could definitely handle it. 540-665-0123. Good luck!
  5. cwkann

24 Hell and Back Ripoff

I would be up for the moderate group also based on dates. Thanks!
  6. cwkann

What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2024

Ain't it the truth! I feel the same way even when I know it probably will with the TJ.
  7. cwkann

Engine Rebuild/Replacement

Have you gotten second or third opinions? They may be pushing for you to get an engine to make more money. I just had an estimate for someone hitting my parked vehicle where the person told me $1800-$2400. Second opinion was $800-$1000. I didn't care because I wasn't paying, but went with...
  8. cwkann

Lift kits

Clayton has great products. I would look at them. Definitely quality.
  9. cwkann

RIPIP William "Bill" Post

RIPIP
  10. cwkann

Where do you take your Jeep?

Timmy is a good guy too!
  11. cwkann

Where do you take your Jeep?

ORI is who I use for Off Road modifications and looking for accessories. Reasonable pricing, competent techs and they stand behind their work! Talk to Jon! 540-665-0123. Only thing is since they are in Winchester may be a hike for you depending on your location.
  12. cwkann

RIPIP Carl Weathers

I just now saw this. Very sorry to see. He was awesome in several movies such as Predator and Rocky series. RIPIP
  13. cwkann

What did you do to your Jeep today? January 2024

That is awesome!
  14. cwkann

WTB - TJ Rubicon Rear 44

Awkward!! :oops:
  15. cwkann

Random Domino Affect

TROOF
Back