Recent content by Cory

1. Cory

Jeep Won't Start - Aux Battery?

they've really only had the thing in the shop for less than a day of work... it's the waiting for parts and now STAR responses that's taking so long...
  2. Cory

Me too! They've elevated to corporate level technicians.
  3. Cory

Z-case fuse array is part of the power distro box - so that was new also. Been at the dealer a month this Wednesday.
  4. Cory

and that wasnt it... BCM next
  5. Cory

Still waiting on part...
  6. Cory

Warn Winch, connected to the battery. Bull Run connected it. It's been on there for ~10 months, hasn't been used in 6 months. I was surprised they didn't try to claim it was that....
  7. Cory

They swapped out the PCM (warranty), no change. They're going to swap out power distro control unit now... waiting on part.
  8. Cory

There's a new main and aux battery in there and same situation... assuming its the starter or alternator. Having it towed tomorrow.
  9. Cory

My n1-n7 is good. Did a continuity check on it. All fuses related seem to be ok too. I am worried that some of the four prong relay fuses (8474s) might have gone back in backwards or turned. I forgot to take a picture before. Anyone have a ‘21 JL or JT diesel you could snap a picture of the fuse...
  10. Cory

Ahh… the N3. I need to get a multimeter to check it.
  11. Cory

swapped out the batteries today... same state, Possible it "burn[ed] up the relay and computer for that system." the relay is in the fuse box? any idea which one? I tried swapping F02, which looked possibly bad (its cloudy and I cannot see the wire inside to see if it burned out) which the spare...
  12. Cory

2021 JLU Diesel -- Original batteries. I can unlock the Jeep, radio, lights, etc, all come on, but if I hit the button to start it... nothing. No crank, starter noise. Eventually it turns itself off and goes into start protection mode or after a few attempts at hitting the button with nothing...
  13. Cory

wanted: single OEM falken wildpeak at3w 285/70r17

Ask @BullRun4x4 - they might have one for you in the pile, or could keep their eye out for one.
  14. Cory

Sway bar disconnect recommendations

I had JKS disconnects on mine before I put the metalcloak lift on. Had I done it again, I'd have gotten the Apex autoLynx disconnects. My metalcloak lift has built in manual disconnects similar to the JKS (less beefy though) and I'd have put my JKS back on had they not been only for 0-2" lifts...
  15. Cory

2024 Jeep Jamboree

"$20k for a Jamboree in Alps and can't even use your own Jeep? WTF?" And they're not even using Wranglers.
Back