Recent content by blink9cd

1. blink9cd

1944 Willys in Sarasota

Went with my parents to the Sarasota Classic Car Museum today. They have a 1944 Willys from Belgium!
  2. blink9cd

Grab Handles for the JLU SOT (Sky One Touch)

Recently I became interested in getting some grab handles for my JLU (I've found the ones next to the windshield awkward and my passengers never know to look there). Turns out a ton of popular options are listed as incompatible with the SOT (Sky Touch) or alternately the "Power Top" due to...
  3. blink9cd

April 2024 Eclipse Viewing Party - Redbird SRA

I can't commit this far ahead, but think what you're planning is a great idea with the additional badge rides. Last eclipse I did a trip to Nashville and it was an awesome experience. Very happy I did that vs stay somewhere where you didn't get the full eclipse
  4. blink9cd

What did you do to your Jeep today? - April 2023

I'm backed up on posting stuff here. I use the JScan/ECRI SGW bypass module/Z Automotive SGW bypass cable combination for all my mods that need to modify my Jeep ECU. Picked up a nice mount for the ECRI from an Etsy seller on the national JL forums to help keep all the cables organized under...
  5. blink9cd

Seems involved, but that must be why it looks great! Thanks for sharing how it's done
  6. blink9cd

That does look great. Never done anything like that before, what's the process look like to make that happen?
  7. blink9cd

Really sorry to hear this happened :( Especially coming home from the new stuff. A couple years ago one of my friends was rear-ended; physically she seemed ok but she got a concussion. She's better now, but the side effects lasted for a really long time, and it affected her ability to work, etc...
  8. blink9cd

ORC 101 Course @ Rausch in May

My friend and I have gone up there for several classes over the past year and a half. Including the 101/201/301 series, and also the Winching and Recovery classes. Every time I come out feeling like I learned a lot, and is definitely a confidence builder for when you're out on local trails here...
  9. blink9cd

Weight Difference JL and JLU

I don't remember my last pictures, but at one point my JLU was around 4650 when I put it on a scale. I don't think I had done too many mods then that significantly affect weight, but I've also been pretty weight conscious when I pick bumpers, rails, skids, etc. My original config was the...
  10. blink9cd

What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2023

Took advantage of the weather to do some work in my parking lot over the past couple of days. Finally installed some of the Asfir skids I bought over BF: Did that one and the front diff skid, still have the engine one to do at some point.
  11. blink9cd

What type of fire extinguisher do you carry in your Jeep?

If you're looking to give away one, I am in the market. But FYI in case this changes things: my plan would be to use it, or the 2.5LB one I have mounted, so I can practice using a fire extinguisher once.
  12. blink9cd

Tailgate reinforcement Install

Jealous, I wanted to see how this works. Take pictures!
  13. blink9cd

What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2023

Been sick the past couple of days so didn't get a chance to do any big projects I have lying around. But it did give me a chance to do a few small things today, first being changing up the color of my Asfir diff skid before I install it later. Newt was installing a second set of MOLLE bags I...
  14. blink9cd

What type of fire extinguisher do you carry in your Jeep?

Here's the video done in the past couple of weeks. The thumbnail is a lot more "clickbaity" as it's actually a half hour long and goes over several types of extinguishers and demos for them.
  15. blink9cd

Tailgate reinforcement Install

My offer and giant breaker bar is always on the table if you wait until mid to late March :)
Back