What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do the same, what tint did you use? I cant figure out what would match the rear or what % to go with.

Per my tint guy the rear factory tint is 20%. I went with 30% on the fronts.
49a0e7b3d163043ad4f23df74d5fa100.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beta tested some features for my ECRI device and they were successful. Appears I won't need my Tazor always plugged into my Jeep now.

Installed Seat Jacker shorties. Even with only one arm it took precisely 37 minutes by myself. Completely changes comfort with just a 3/4" lift to the front of the seat, you can feel how it supports front of your legs sooooo much better. Should make a huge difference driving to Moab next month.
jacker1.jpeg

jacker2.jpeg

jacker3.jpeg

Replaced the transfer case switch last week because of a random u0414 code. Paid for my axles today. Should ship out next week! Hoping for continued weather like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First structural welds. Needed to move the sway bar mount off of the U-Bolt plate. I have plates to match the rear that are skids. You can kind see the post for the old sway bar mount just below the ground wire.

FAAA4EB2-F822-430B-840D-EC984BA0EBA1.jpeg

For fun, I got a set of stickers for my brothers TJ and decided to get a set for me.

20C516D3-B870-4725-93C8-8350535FC538.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back