Manassas Christmas Parade (Dec 3)

Added to Calendar: 12-03-22

Nacho

Member 2024
VA4WDA
NOVA Jeepers,
One of the annual traditions of NJVA is the Manassas Christmas Parade. I know I am a little late posting this, but I wanted to check interest in who might be available and want to join us this year. It has always been a great time as we have decorated our Jeeps and made a nice showing each year.

Please sign up below if you are free and interested. We are normally limited to 10 Jeeps, so I will start a waitlist once 10 spots are filled.

Date is December 3.

1. Nacho
  2. GR8Dain
  3. Pama
  4. WillysJeep23
  5. Fergsy
  6. Jravin
  7. Jravin 2
  8. VTJEEP17
  9. Titanium Titan
Standby:
  • --

1667759087291.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hometown Christmas huh? Gotta start thinkibg about decorations. Something a little folksy I guess

I got the info at the meeting the other night. We are meeting at our normal spot in front of what used to be Bowl America, in the big parking lot. We are group 26. They start closing roads at 8 so try to get there by then. If the roads are closed, you will need to enter from behind the shopping center and come around (and move a barrier). Ask me how I know 😜.

It is only a couple of weeks away. So get those decorations.

We also have a few spots left.
56B821D8-4F91-43C5-9E8A-9125843F40B2.jpeg

D05270E8-FE75-480E-946B-B7717BD0702A.jpeg

NOVA Jeepers,
One of the annual traditions of NJVA is the Manassas Christmas Parade. I know I am a little late posting this, but I wanted to check interest in who might be available and want to join us this year. It has always been a great time as we have decorated our Jeeps and made a nice showing each year.

Please sign up below if you are free and interested. We are normally limited to 10 Jeeps, so I will start a waitlist once 10 spots are filled.

Date is December 3.

1. Nacho
  2. GR8Dain
  3. Pama
  4. WillysJeep23
  5. Fergsy
  6. Jravin
  7. SaintedDrew
  8. VTJEEP17
  9. Titanium Titan
Standby:
  • --

View attachment 5493

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOVA Jeepers,

Date is December 3.

1. Nacho
  2. GR8Dain
  3. Pama
  4. WillysJeep23
  5. Fergsy
  6. Jravin
  7. SaintedDrew
  8. VTJEEP17
  9. Titanium Titan
Standby:
  • --

View attachment 5493
Sorry to say, but we will not be able to attend this year.

Do people have their decorations planned? I don’t. I got a bunch down that I used last year, but will probably try to get some more this week.

Do people have their decorations planned? I don’t. I got a bunch down that I used last year, but will probably try to get some more this week.
I (unfortunately) have not yet started. Will try and do some after work each night.

This years theme is Hometown Christmas. So kind of vague, IMO. I will be going with standard Christmas deco.

However, one important reminder (unless @Gr8Dain says they said something different at meeting)....they normally only want one Santa in parade, so do not want Santa's on Jeeps.

Back