Looking for a wrenching party

I'm planning to lift my JK, but really want to learn a bit more before I try doing the work. If anyone is lifting a Jeep and having a wrenching party please let me know. Looking to learn and hopefully help.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike, plenty of people in this club have been exactly where you are. I am not planning on doing anything with my jeep but will be more than happy to have you come over or I can come to you, if its not too far, and climb under our jeeps and explain the parts and pieces. If you need assistance doing your lift there are, again, plenty of people in this club willing to help. I personally have done 3 or 4 lifts, 4 or 5 skid installs, and numerous other misc work on jeeps in my carport.

You have come to the right place!

I apologize I should have done this a couple weeks ago. I didn’t think many people are off during the week like I am so I didn’t. I am also available to meet up show you what I did. I’m also free to help during the week if you get a lift or need help with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mike, I am going to replace the front springs in my JK in a the next few weeks, that's a basic part of a lift. I'm home during the week so that may work well for you if you want to drop by my place in Oakton. I have a 3 car garage with all sorts of tools.
I already have done stuff for a 2 inch lift, but the front is just not where it needs to be with all the added weight of a winch and steel bumper, hence the slightly taller springs. I will update as I get my schedule figured out (house repair and getting ready for house Solar Panel install)

Hey Mike, I am going to replace the front springs in my JK in a the next few weeks, that's a basic part of a lift. I'm home during the week so that may work well for you if you want to drop by my place in Oakton. I have a 3 car garage with all sorts of tools.
I already have done stuff for a 2 inch lift, but the front is just not where it needs to be with all the added weight of a winch and steel bumper, hence the slightly taller springs. I will update as I get my schedule figured out (house repair and getting ready for house Solar Panel install)
Weekdays will be hard for me. But would love to lend a hand and learn from you. Next two weekends are bad with the Holiday and family stuff planned.

Weekdays will be hard for me. But would love to lend a hand and learn from you. Next two weekends are bad with the Holiday and family stuff planned.
Well, I'm around on weekends also except when I go to my Granddaughters Lacrosse games, we can work this out. Being semi retired works that way...

Back